w5500 halted in send or receive socket
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: w5500 halted in send or receive socket
by louis ·
Hi,
May I know how the socket doesn’t change?
First of all, I’ll attach the WIZnet library we’re providing. This code works well without errors.
The chords might be tangled, so I recommend you porting the io library again.
Thank you.
RE: RE: w5500 halted in send or receive socket
by pistoletov1974 ·
Thank you for the reply, @louis.I attache the wireshark screenshot. May be this help to resolve situation.
10.8.9.103 is ip of wizznet board. Because errors ocured very rarely is too hard to discover problem.