STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by louis ·
Hello.
Which product are you using?
Do you want to open multiple sockets?
Thank you. I’ll answer that.
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by Gurom ·
Hello
I use w5500
I don’t know. Please help. I need to send biq q-ty GET requests to one server. Do you recomend multiple sockets?
RE: RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by louis ·
What does big q-ty mean?
Do I have to create sockets and send the data?
I’m curious what you’re trying to make it with.
Thank you.
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by Gurom ·
Hi Louis!
I will explain you shortly.
Now I use algorithm:
Open socket / Send GET / Close socket + Open socket / Send GET / Close socket
I want to use the following algorithm:
Open socket / Send GET + Send GET + Send GET / Close socket
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by louis ·
I will attach the example of LoopBack.
In the example, there is content SOCKET opens, closes, and sends data.
I think you can modify it according to your algorithm.
Thank you,
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by alifsayawais ·
Hi Gurom, Can you please provide me the full code?
Thanks
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by oguzkagan001 ·
Hi Gurom.
Can you send the full code? Thanks already.
RE: STM32 F401 / HTTP Client / GET requests / How to avoid open-close-openclose socket
by mrkam ·
Hi Gurom. Can you please send the full code?