WIZ750SR-TTL does not work anymore
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750SR-TTL does not work anymore
by becky ·
I guess your module is damaged.
I don’t know the exact reason either.
If you send me your circuit, I can ask the hardware team to review it.
First of all I recommend that you rewrite the firmware.
Please refer to the isp tool link and the firmware file link.
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wiz750sr:download:w7500_isp_20150401.zip
RE: RE: WIZ750SR-TTL does not work anymore
by RadioMCMLVI ·
Hello Becky,
Thanks for fast answer.
I found w7500_isp_20180731 and his wiki. I followed this procedure, uploaded boot + firmware 1.3.3.
The module works again but after exiting ISP mode and reset it the message ‘INPUT FIRST MAC?’ appears on terminal.
So after searching on your web page, I used the MAC Tool V20151127 to set the same MAC Address as before. The module works now perfectly.
Question: In my project, I reset the module on startup by using the ‘nReset’ pin. Could this be the reason of this issue?
Remark: It’s not the first case of this trouble. Becoming a first module from my dealer (Comet Electronics, Bulgaria) it was the same. They sent me another one with the same MAC Address and I sent back the faulty module. Today, I didn’t have any feedback about the problem.
Thanks for your support.
Regards.
Robert.