Doesn`t work channel number 4
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Doesn`t work channel number 4
by irina WIZnet ·
W5100 can use 4 independent hardware sockets simultaneously and available socket numbers are 0 to 3. I think you used socket number 4.
RE: RE: Doesn`t work channel number 4
by SimpleCode ·
I use socket number 3. Thanks for help
I have already found mistake. I forgot to set bit in IMR register to anable a interrapt for 4 socket.
RE: Doesn`t work channel number 4
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m glad your problem was solved.