INTn pin always high
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: INTn pin always high
by becky ·
According to the code above, it is normal for an interrupt to occur.
First I want you to check if udp data receive is done.
Also, I wonder how the interrupt row is checked.
RE: RE: INTn pin always high
by murseloguzandic ·
Hello, here mine RX code part
Falling edge interrupt working at mcu side I have tested already.
Best regards.
RE: INTn pin always high
by becky ·
Are you on this condition?
I can’t see the code to clear the interrupt, are you clearing it?
RE: INTn pin always high
by murseloguzandic ·
Yes code enter
if (getSn_IR(w5500.socketNumber) == 0x04).I can’t see any change on INTn pin. As I understand pin stays low until I clear interrupt. If pin fall, I will add clear interrupt.
RE: INTn pin always high
by becky ·
What is the w5500.socketNumber ?
In your code it should be zero.
RE: INTn pin always high
by murseloguzandic ·
Yes, it’s zero. I’m taking messages on UDP no problem there.