WizFi360 stopped working during MQTT
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi360 stopped working during MQTT
by austin ·
Hello.
Can’t you input AT commands even after removing power supply and reconnecting?
RE: WizFi360 stopped working during MQTT
by haricane00 ·
Hi Austin,
That is correct.
I cannot input AT command even after removing power supply and reconnecting.
I think the module is dead.
I am curious to know why a bad AT command has caused this?
Regards,
Hari
RE: WizFi360 stopped working during MQTT
by austin ·
Hi,
I did a test, but unfortunately, the problem you asked for was not found, so it is difficult to understand why it occurs.
Could you try typing AT command after typing ‘+++’ in the terminal program?
If it still doesn’t work, could you try again after updating the latest version(v1.1.1.7) firmware with UART0?
Thanks.
Best regards.
RE: RE: WizFi360 stopped working during MQTT
by haricane00 ·
Hi Austin,
I just tried to connect on uart 0 to do fw update.
No response. So looks like module is dead.
Will see if this happens again on next module.
Hari