Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by becky ·
Hardware Interrupt Pin of W5500 is a falling edge. If an interrupt occurs in HIGH state, it is converted to LOW, and it is converted to HIGH when you clear the interrupt.
RE: RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by murseloguzandic ·
I got it how it works but interrupt pin stays at high. I want to get hw interrupt for receive moment at UDP…
I’m not sure this init is true which is showing below.
RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by becky ·
To generate an interrupt in the socket’s recv timing, masking is required in the sn_imr and simr registers.
If udp socket is socket 0, set SIMR (0x01).
This is correct masking to get the recv interrupt.
RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by murseloguzandic ·
I’m using like this.
Still no falling signal occurs.
RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by murseloguzandic ·
Should I clear or reset interrupts somewhere in my loop?
RE: Activate HW Interrupt in W5500
by Mert Gulsoy ·
Here how I use it:
And I clean the Sn_IR like:
Although I have a hardware problem, I still can see the interrupt pin and related interrupts are working.
My hardware problem is possibly copper pour between w5500 lines.