W5500 - RPi Pico
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 - RPi Pico
by becky ·
Hello, I’ve tested it before. How are you doing the development environment?
RE: W5500 - RPi Pico
by irina WIZnet ·
Please refer to as below link, I tested after adding W5500 in SPI folder.
This post is written in Korean, but you can check the operation.
https://blog.naver.com/roruca/222299887109
RE: W5500 - RPi Pico
by enigma42 ·
Thanks for solving!
RE: W5500 - RPi Pico
by enigma42 ·
Hi again. I’m running your example code on the Pico and noticed that W5500 resets the Pico every 12-24 hours. I’m running you example code without modifications on a breadboard . I connect it to a another computer that make a PUTTY connection and keeps it open. Have you seen this behavior?