TCP Client not connecting
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: TCP Client not connecting
by becky ·
I don’t understand your environment well.
Is the w6100 a TCP server?
First of all, TCP Client’s port is 0 when viewed through wireshark.
This seems to be a problem.
RE: RE: TCP Client not connecting
by mateusz ·
I know that my code contains a lot of abstraction. Sorry about that.
W6100 is a client in this situation and is connecting to a TCP Server on my PC.
If that helps I can get some SPI capture so you can better see what is writing to W6100.
RE: TCP Client not connecting
by mateusz ·
Ok I found it out! Thanks for the suggestion that the port is 0.
I tried to set 0x0114 to 14001 and now it opens.
Sadly that isn’t mention in the documentation but important that it works now :).