WizFi360 - WPS issue
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi360 - WPS issue
by austin ·
Hello,
I tested the “AT+WPS” AT command in Station mode and SoftAP + Station mode, but UART1 didn’t dead.
Could you tell me the test information about test environment, log, firmware version, etc?
And UART1 can upgrade firmware too.
Try upgrading firmware with UART1.
Thanks.
RE: RE: WizFi360 - WPS issue
by lucyferus belial ·
Thanks for answer. I flashed module with new firmware through UART1 - no problem.
For communication i used putty-crlf. I have purchased 5 modules. Before WPS i don’t
have any problem with at commands, module respond. I see on console typed chars
(echo is on). After WPS invoking I get info about WPS start, module won’t connect to router
Afters that I don’t see any typed text and module don’t respond
even on AT test command. After flashing firmware no changes. Same result on 3 modules
4th module info after AT+GMR:
AT version 1.0.5.5(Oct 16 2019 16:28:33)
SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)
compile time:Oct 16 2019 16:28:33
Regards
RE: WizFi360 - WPS issue
by austin ·
First of all, I tested using version 1.0.7.5 firmware.
Could you try after updating the firmware to version 1.0.7.5?
And tell me the test sequence how you tested it.
I will test it too.
Thanks.
RE: WizFi360 - WPS issue
by lucyferus belial ·
I updated firmware and module doesn’t block uart receiving.
New firmware didn’t help with already blocked modules.
Unfortunately WPS don’t work with my old D-Link router.
Thanks for help austin
Regards