WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
by irina WIZnet ·
I think you want to upload the application f/w without boot via configuration tool , is it right?
If yes,first you just search the device using configuration tool
You can select WIZ750SR-1xxv129.bin file and push the upload button on the configuration tool, at that time, it must not be in boot mode.
RE: RE: WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
by jmiguelg ·
Hello Irina,
I just want to know if it is expected that with 1.2.4 version the board only links at 10Mbps.
Should the factory version 1.2.4 link at 100Mbps ?
Then, ir order to update the version, yes, I want to update the application.
I do as you say.
However, as I mentioned in the first post, as soon as I select the .bin file and the update process takes place, the ethernet link resets and by the time the module links (which takes several seconds because the switch tries to link at 100Mbps and fails back to 10Mbps) the configuration tool reports an error update.
How can I overcome this issue?
Regards,
RE: WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
by becky ·
RE: WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
by jmiguelg ·
Hello
I am trying to link against a 1Gbps router so that the other end should not be a problem and other devices link to the same router at 100Mps and 1Gbps.
I also tried against a PC without router and the behaviour is the same. 10Mbps link and a link reset when trying to update.
Yes, I try to update in normal mode. When trying to update the board LEDs start flashing as soon as I select the .bin file and the link resets.
Have you checked that the ethernet link does not reset at any moment of the update? (please check the RJ45 connector LEDs)
What could be the reason of my problem?
Thanks for your support.
Regards,
RE: WIZ750SR-100 network firmware update fails
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ @jmiguelg
Could you please close the Security tools or disable the firewall ? and try to test again…
And Can you attached capture file that f/w upload fail and the capture file of configuration tool after f/w upload?