Specific interrupt for one event
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Specific interrupt for one event
by becky ·
Hello,
No, it is not possible on the W5100. If you’re using the W5500, that’s possible.

The W5500 has a Socket n Interrupt Mask register.
If you need to use W5100, I think you should check Sn_IR every event.
It is possible that you open two sockets at the same time with the same computer, but it is not possible same port. In TCP communication, 1: 1 connection is the principle.
This is possible if the TCP server supports multiple connections.
RE: RE: Specific interrupt for one event
by Mohammed ·
Thank you @becky for fast clear response. I think I need to go to W5500.
one more question regarding interrupt.
when I want to clear the issued interrupt I useed: “wizchip_clrinterrupt(IntKind);” function from “ioLibrary_Driver”. However, the interrupt is not cleared.
When I dig into lib. I found that this function clears “IR” register [0x0015] not “Sn_IR” register and I think the data sheet states that you should clear “Sn_IR” register which will clear “IR” register automatically. Is this really a mistake in the library or I miss something?
I did a direct clear command to “Sn_IR” and it works, the interrupt cleared.
RE: Specific interrupt for one event
by becky ·
Hello,
This is a mistake in the library.
We will fix the bug and update ioLibrary.
Please refer to code. Thank you.
But if you use two or more interrupt, Do not use this function.
When two interrupts are asserted at the same time, only one interrupt be processed.
Thank you.