WDS mode - Spanning Tree packet are filtered
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WDS mode - Spanning Tree packet are filtered
by wizdaniel ·
Hi mauro,
Enabling the STP packet on the WizFi630 is not supported.
RE: WDS mode - Spanning Tree packet are filtered
by mauro ·
Thanks Daniel for your replay.
I don’t need that APs manage actively the STP, but that bridged link is transparent and that STP packets generated by other devices can pass through the wifi link.
Is this possibile?
Many thanks
Mauro
RE: RE: WDS mode - Spanning Tree packet are filtered
by wizdaniel ·
Sorry, there is no option about STP in the WizFi630.
WizFi630 was discontinued several years ago. and WizFi630A, next model, was discontinued too.
few month ago we released new WizFi630S as a new WizFi630 Series.
WizFi630S is based on OpenWrt linux distribution for wireless device.
I know the OpenWrt supports the STP. and I found the option to enable STP on the Web configuration like below.
but I don’t test this option yet. because I don’t know how to test it.