WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device
by becky ·
Is your PC connected to the same network as the WIZ750SR-110?
Please change the search method to TCP unicast.
RE: WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device
by rena ·
Hello, @karen.
There are several reasons why the config tool does not find devices.
Please refer to the below link.
RE: WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device
by irina WIZnet ·
@karen
The attached figure is WIZ110SR, not WIZ750SR-110.
If you use the product of attached figure, you have to use another configuration tool, which is different from WIZ750SR-110.
Link : WIZ110SR Configuration Tool
But if you use the WIZ750SR-110, please refer to the troubleshooting guide provided by @rena .
RE: WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.1.0 Not finding device
by karen ·
I apologize for the confusion regarding the model number. I was provided the wrong information for the card when it was delivered to me. Now I realize I had the wrong config tool. I was able to connect once I installed the correct tool provided by irina_kim. Thank you irina_kim