could not able to open socket
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: could not able to open socket
by Mxyxixptlick ·
Try configuring your IP address, gateway & subnet AFTER resetting the chip rather than before. Sending the reset command (setMR(MR_RST)) resets all registers to default values, undoing your configuration.
RE: could not able to open socket
by Yogesh ·
Thank You for your reply,
I have corrected my code as per your suggestion but still i am facing the same problem.
I would like to inform you that I am using w5500.h and w5500.c from standard IO library prescribed by wiznet.io,(GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S.).
RE: could not able to open socket
by Yogesh ·
@midnightcow,
Thanks for the response.
I have used sendto() func as you said but still it is not working. please find my code below.
RE: could not able to open socket
by Yogesh ·
@midnightcow
Thanks for the reply.
I am using Nucleo STM32F103RB development board and w5100 Ethernet shield .
STMcubeMX & Atollic true studio for coding ,also I am using wireshark tool to monitor the data.
Hardware configuration in Nucleo board.
1.Peripheral: SPI2
2.Pins : PB13,PB14,PB15 & PB12
3.Baud_rate: 18MBits/sec.
The code which i have got from following link is modified for my board and it is working for TCP, but the same code is modified for UDP it is not working which i already shared with you.
Please find the link below.
RE: could not able to open socket
by Yogesh ·
I have shared data packets captured from wireshark tool, also i changed Gateway IP value but still not working.
Thank you,