why wont my etherten microcontroller show up
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: why wont my etherten microcontroller show up
by becky ·
Please let me know your environment, firmware, etc. Also, let me know what you mean by yellow light. Your description is so short that I can’t guess the cause.
RE: RE: why wont my etherten microcontroller show up
by Nite Ryder ·
Im in mexico with 1.4 mbps. I am using a TP Link router wr840n is the model. We are using a raspberry pi to be the server and an Etherten by freetronics for our microcontrollers. The yellow light on the ethernet port on the ·Etherten stays on and every 15 seconds, the green light blinks for a second. I think the firmware is raspberian. Does this help?
RE: why wont my etherten microcontroller show up
by becky ·
Etherten uses W5100, not W5500. is it right?
I am not familiar with Etherten because it is a third-party product.
So I’m sorry I can’t help you much
First update the Etherent2 library to the latest version in arduino, then upload the ChatServer Example.
Also check the network status by sending a ping to the static ip set in arduino.
If ping works, there is no problem with the network.
You said you don’t see the W5100 in the DHCP Client list. What did you use the DHCP code for?