W5500 with NodeMCU
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 with NodeMCU
by lawrence WIZnet ·
hi, mehrzad329
There are alot of w5500 clone board.
I think mini W5500 ethernet is not wiznet official product.
Cloud you share the product link?
And this is the official library for W5500. You can use this library for the product.
Thank you
RE: W5500 with NodeMCU
by mehrzad329 ·
Hi,lawrence
Thanks for your reply
I bought this module.
If it’s not wiznet official product, what is your suggestion?
I’m looking for a mini ethernet to work with NodeMCU+ESP8266.
Thank you.
RE: RE: W5500 with NodeMCU
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Thank you for your sharing.
This is wiznet official module and the function is all the same.
I think you can keep using the module you bought with iolibrary I shared.
And also you can use arduino ethernet library for w5500.
If the board you want to use has SPI interface, you can use the module. no problem.
I have never used NodeMCU, but if you share any problem or issue with it, it will be so helpful.
Thank you