Can I use 3.3v output of w7500 to control 8-channel relay boards developed for arduino 5v otput?
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Can I use 3.3v output of w7500 to control 8-channel relay boards developed for arduino 5v otput?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~ Yegors
I’m so sorry about getting back to you so late.
First, I think you use the 3.3v and 5v as output voltage using the wizwiki-7500.
See J13 on the wizwki-w7500, you can see the 3.3v and 5v pin.
And I don’t know what “optocuper” is. I think it’s like the LED or something, is it right?
Tell me more about the optocuper.
thanks,
BR
RE: Can I use 3.3v output of w7500 to control 8-channel relay boards developed for arduino 5v otput?
by YegorS ·
Hello Irina Kim
RE: Can I use 3.3v output of w7500 to control 8-channel relay boards developed for arduino 5v otput?
by YegorS ·
Hi
I am new in mbed and microcontrollers programming.
On the different forums I found solution - how to connect more then 3.3v devices directly to microcontroller: need to
It lets to control devices which use more then 3.3v, for example 12v. Disabling the resistor prevents the board from burning out.
My questions is:
Example of code:
https://os.mbed.com/teams/TVZ-Mechatronics-Team/wiki/Digital-inputs-and-outputs
https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkXlk/can-5-v-tolerant-pin-be-turned-off
Thank you.