W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi @StefiIOT
I think the STM32CubeIDE isn’t stabilized and I don’t recommend that you used the STM32Cube.
If this project operate using the TrueStudio, I think that we can’t solve any more.
Also if you question the issue to STM32 forum,I think this will help us resolve the issue faster.
thanks,
BR
irina
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
I will study the examples with the TrueSTUDIO, I have no choice.
But for me this is not normal. W6100 is new product, from last 2-3 months. All examples for W6100 are from last 2-3 months. And they are made for software that has been suspended for at least 2-3 months???
And the problem is somewhere in the settings / files related to the io6library. Something that must be corrected by WIZnet, not ST. And I do not think it’s complicated, but unfortunately I’m not so competent.
RE: RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hello
I will try to check that.
please wait.
thanks
teddy
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hi @StefiIOT, now, we’ve just prepared a sample example with ST32CubeIDE env (loopback test example)
Please refer to link below
I hope this is of some help to you. Good luck~
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
I was finally confused.
I downloaded the example. I compared, in each case, the io6library for change.
Extract in Workspace. Add extracted io6library in empty folder. Point to STM32CubeIDE folder in CubeIDE and import project (I try and with master folder W6100EVB_CUBEIDE-master, for any case, similar things).
Clean Project. Build Project.
RE: RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hi @StefiIOT
I was success to program build.
Please check your Program setting.
My Project Build log
log1.zip (2.5 KB)
RE: RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hi @StefiIOT
Please check io6Library Folder or File path.
I checked your build error message.
In your log your program didn’t load io6Library data.
If given me your email, I will send my Full project File.
thank
teddy
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
Yes!
Corrected path and compiled successfully.
Many thanks!!
Now I have to compare what is different from the old project that is being converted from TrueSTUDIO project to give the error at the beginning of the topic.
But with that, I suppose I will.
=====
Experimenting with AddressAutoConfiguration example in TrueSTUDIO, it strangely W6100-EVB stops at
Wait SLIR… and not get info from router.
But I’ll probably have to open a new topic if I cannot figure out why it stops.
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hi @StefiIOT
I updated git-hub.
please repleace wizchip_init.c File in git-hub.
thanks
teddy
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
There is some confusion for the folders after import in CubeIDE. Although they show up in bold, in the project, they are not really valid.
After reassign ALL paths in
Project Properties > C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols > Includes > GNU/C
Projects start compiling successfully. Tested with some projects.
Just the same paths are written in many places, and at least I could not handle it. There may be an easier way, by changing something in common, but I did not find it.
RE: RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
Hi @StefiIOT
My option set status was this.
If you code regeneration, option be added code one more in blue box.
But that was fine whether code delete or don’t delete.
thanks,
teddy
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
After import (first time) project in CubeIDE (after Clean, Build):
In Project Explorer, Your rows in Blue box are faded(+ /Src path), all others are normal.
In Properties All row (in Red) are with <!>, invalid.
Errors in dns.c file, fatal error: socket.h: No such file or directory
After change ONLY rows in blue box (+ /Src path):
In Project Explorer, All rows are normal.
Errors in dns.c file, fatal error: socket.h: No such file or directory
After change and other rows in Properties (for io6library):
Everything is normal, and compiling.
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by teddy ·
HI @StefiIOT
Do you have any problem?
If you don’t have problem, We will Close this topic.
thanks,
teddy.
RE: W6100-EVB examples in STM32CubeIDE
by StefiIOT ·
No problem, please close topic. Thank you for your help.