SmartScript Error with WizFi210
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: SmartScript Error with WizFi210
by ssekim ·
Hi
I think that some improper data caused the [ERROR].
In normal case, there is no [f0] character.
Because of [f0], WizFi250 returned [ERROR].
Please check the UART part or try it again.
BR, Steve
RE: RE: SmartScript Error with WizFi210
by paolo.grigioni ·
Hi Steve,
thank you for your answer. A little step beyond: if I click once on Start Script button I get the error but if I immediatly click on it twice, wizfi210 responds correctly. The same happens with all the other button except when I enter in At command mode: inside here no module and no networks appear.
Paolo