Search and settings
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Search and settings
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi TizioM,
The configuration setting function of W7500P-S2E (WIZ750SR) also operates based on UDP broadcast like search function. Therefore, if the PC and W7500P-S2E devices are physically connected, the setting function will work even if they are configured with different subnets.
Regards,
Eric
RE: RE: Search and settings
by TizioM ·
Thank you Eric,
is there a document describing the discovery and parameter setting protocol of the W7500P-S2E?
I guess it is equivament to WIZ107SR/WIZ108SR…
I found a guide that applies to a different kind of wiznet S2E devices, I need something similar for the W7500P-S2E.
Thanks!
RE: Search and settings
by TizioM ·
I just found the WIZ750SR Command manual (link below). I think it can be usefule, but I see the firmware update commands are not described. Since we have to load a custom firmware automatically, I need to be able to update firmware from my software. Is there any documentation of the ethernet protocol to update the firmware? Thanks!
http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz750sr:commandmanual:start