WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by Eugeny ·
The fact that
does not mean there’s nothing being sent. Look at the Wireshark log to identify what is being sent by W5500. If there’s really nothing send at the respective time, then close consideration of the code will be needed.
RE: RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by hasanyildiz ·
If I change module ip to computer network there is no problem it is working. And also I have product which using udp broadcast with the same sutiation works just fine.
RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by Eugeny ·
That’s why you need to look at what is actually going on the network in faulty setup instead of trying to guess what it could be.
RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by hasanyildiz ·
I did not see any broadcast or data from the w5500. Is there any setting should be made on wireshart to check more detailed way.
RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by Eugeny ·
If there’s nothing on the wire, then you have set up the chip wrongly. You must review IP address/mask, MAC address and other settings to be correct.
Do you say that when you change IP address (from whic one to which one?) it starts working and you can see respective packets on the network?
RE: WIZ550IO Can not send UDP broadcast message
by hasanyildiz ·
Thank you Eugeny. I start from beginign and find out the mistake. The flag variable of the socket subroutine set wrong. Now everything work fine.
Best regards,
Hasan YILDIZ
Hiroshima (A Little Girl / The Dead Girl)
It’s me knocking on the doors
On the doors one after the other
I can’t be seen in your eyes
For deaths can’t be seen in eyes
It has been some ten years
Since I died in Hiroshima
But I’m still a seven years old girl
Dead children don’t grow up
My hair was the first to catch the fire
My eyes burned and charred
I just became a handful of ashes
My ashes got scattered into the air
(There’s nothing at all that I’m asking you for myself
Well, a child who burned like a paper can’t even eat candies)
I’m knocking on your door…
Aunt, uncle, give a signature…
Children shalln’t get killed
So that they are also able to eat candies
Nazim Hikmet