Maximum AT+NSEND data block
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Maximum AT+NSEND data block
by Ricky ·
Hi,
It is possible, but several conditions must be met. and the expandable size will probably be about 2-4kB.
The MCU mounted on wiz550s2e is LPC11E36FHN33 (flash = 96kB, ram = 12kB).
Currently we are using buffers send = 1kB, recieve = 1kB for Ethernet, buffers tx = 1kB and rx = 1kB for serial.
In other words, if you tell me the various conditions you want to work with, I’ll consider customize it.
For example,
And i’m sorry but I do not know any other solution.
Thanks.
RE: RE: Maximum AT+NSEND data block
by sgurt ·
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
In my application I just send information to our backend systems throught an API, so the only information that I need to retrieve from our servers is the confirmation that the packet has been sent correctly. The total amount of information that I receive is less than 400 bytes.
On this particular application I don’t need to put the module in server mode, I use it as a TCP client for sending that information.
It would be really good to have the possibility to send about 4KB of information.
Bests,
RE: Maximum AT+NSEND data block
by Ricky ·
Hi,
I will register the contents as an issue in github and try to make the custom firmware.
Please wait.