MULTIPLE TCP server
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi,kzsolt2!!
I am sorry for late reply…!!
From what I test, It works!
Can you do it again…??
I hope it is helpful!
Regards,
Tom
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
What firmware do you use?
I have a “Official Latest firmware release”.
Moreover I use “register as a Service” option, because I need to listen for two different service.
Moremoreover I use special configuration.
I use Wizfi as AP (access point), and over this I need to create two socket server.
Using this firmware looks like last AT+SCON command overwrite the only one socket server config.
This is why incomming socket to first is rejected.
kzsolt
RE: RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, kzsolt2
→ My WizFi250 firmware version is 1.0.4.9.
→ Yes, If you want to use a “register as a Service” mode, I couldn’t create two socket server.
I will figure it out and let you know.
What about using a “open at once” mode?
I tested WizFi250 can create two socket server like below.
Thanks,
Tom.
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
Then rise a question, what is the diffrence between “register as a Service” mode and "open at once” mode?
As linux developer I this first about register as a Service.
But maybe I wrong.
kzsolt2
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, kzsolt2!
I think, it will be helpful.
Thanks,
Tom.
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
There is the problem.
If I “register as service”, then I do not need to care for AP join or disconnect / socket connect and disconnect, Wizfi automatically open the socket server.
But if I “open at once”, then I need to monitor joined/disconnected status, and “open at once” every sucessfull AP join.
But there is more problem.
I can detect AP connection state by WSTAT polling.
But If AP restarted, then AP disapper just for short time.
For this case WSTAT polling is not works well.
This is why “register as service” is very helpful.
Moreover “open at once” open for just one connection.
If connetion are closed need to detect it and register socket again.
Best regards, kzsolt2
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Tom!
I test this problem with 1.0.5.2 firmware, and I got a same result (as 1.0.3.3).
If I try to open socket server on port 80 and 81, then only port 81 are responding.
The “Added TCP Server Multi Connection” of are maybe related to multi connection on a same port only.
kzsolt2
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by phil31 ·
multiple connection need to be enable by “AT+FSOCK=9,1”
yes, i know … undocumented option … !
RE: RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
OOps
Its value depend from number of socket or from any other dependency?
kzsolt2
RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by phil31 ·
AT+FSOCK=9,1 enable
AT+FSOCK=9,0 disable (default)
RE: RE: MULTIPLE TCP server
by kzsolt2 ·
Dear Phil!
Unfortunately does not make a sense I set FSOCK9 to 0 or 1, the result are same.
If I try to open socket server on port 80 and 81 it is success, but only port 81 are responding.
The port 80 are respond with R at TCP level.
kzsolt2