107SR - Keeps dropping an open connection....
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: 107SR - Keeps dropping an open connection....
by Grogster ·
I THINK I have worked this one out - I am testing a theory. I was making a connection, then disconnecting my terminal software - all that is fine.
However, with the inactivity timer set to zero, the 107SR was maintaining the last good connection forever - even thought there was nothing going on with it.
I have set the disconnection timer to 300 seconds(five mins), and will wait and see. I expect that now, the connection will be dropped after five mins of no activity, and then the status will return to OPEN.
Do I have that right?
RE: 107SR - Keeps dropping an open connection....
by Grogster ·
Yes, now connections are kicked out after five mins, and the status returns to OPEN.
You can delete this thread if you like.
RE: 107SR - Keeps dropping an open connection....
by irina WIZnet ·
Great!