why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by Eugeny ·
Where did you find it? https://github.com/Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver/blob/master/Ethernet/W5300/w5300.h
RE: RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by hammi ·
No, I am using a simple example project which sends back tcp or udp pakcets to PC in a loopback fashion which came with the DSK-INET daughter card that I bought from Bitec. In this project all of the wiznet source and header files (like w5300.c, w5300.h, socket.c and socket.h) are modified to run on DSK6713.
RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by Eugeny ·
Why do you think that @midnightcow has ut these modifications into your header file, and not those people who were modifying it for using in your project? I can not find header file you refer to on the internet.
I think you need to go to this Bitec’s “DSK-INET” project developers for support with your questions why they have these specific modifications in this file. I do not see any source file download for this product on their web site.
RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by hammi ·
Thank you @Eugeny. I am very grateful for your support. You are right neither modified source and header files are available on internet nor Bitec has any support forums to discuss this. I just thought may be there is someone out there in this community who has used DSK-INET and is able to share his experience. I should better email Bitec Support guys to help me out. If you want I can share these files with you ?
RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by Eugeny ·
Actually you can to to profile of @midnightcow and send him private message asking his thought about it, and ask for his attention to this thread so that he can reply asap. I think you will at least know if this is his modification or not.
RE: why #define DSP_SHIFT (1) is used in w5300.h file of example project for DSK-INET daughter card stacked on DSK6713 by midnight cow author
by hammi ·
Yeah, may be… But I don’t see any option in his profile for sending private messages.