HTTP post & get examples
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: HTTP post & get examples
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Mark.
Please refer to the following link for the implementation of the HTTP client.
RE: RE: HTTP post & get examples
by ToasTer86 ·
thanks for your help:
I implemented your library and studied the main.c
Right now I am connecting to a site that can take on HTTP requests : http://httpbin.org/
So I am using the following variables to connect :
It is opening a socket and gives me a message of opening the socket and sending the message:
but the trigger for receiving is never set by the:
So the trigger for the below code is never met:
This is while on wireshark I can see TCP packets going both way.
192.168.137.176 is my wiznet 5100 ethernetshield on a nRF52840 (nordic semiconductor)
54.225.177.165 is the website I am sending requests to
Can you please help me with the library, I should note I am using the w5100. So in the httpClient.H I changed the board from w7500 to W5100.
Thanks for any help.
RE: HTTP post & get examples
by ToasTer86 ·
Well I am little further with the issue.
It seems the request I am sending out is not correct:
Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong, or another site that I can send HTTP GET to ?
Thanks
RE: HTTP post & get examples
by Fritz.Pomm ·
also I need to know this answer. Please help.