WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Kei ·
Hi.
Did you download from our Official page?
We tested with various vaccine programs installed. But it was not detected as Malware.
First, download it from the official website and install it again.
And, can you tell me what vaccine program you are using?
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
Hi Kei,
Yes I download it over the Offical page with the link on this site: www.wiznet.io/product-item/wiz145sr/
Than I get WIZVSP_v180_R.zip
and I also get the Serial Number per mail from You.
I using Avira Free Antivirus.
And also found this link: Malware scan of VSP.exe (WIZ VSP) 1d573093e76b8aa83144473c36e49f972cee7f3a - herdProtect
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi Lord_Gismo,
I did not see the contents of the link you attached.
(HTTP 404 Not found / HTTP 502 Bad gateway at Cloudflare)
Could you tell me what it is?
And can you give us a screenshot that shows the WIZVSP program as malware in your antivirus? We will forward your inquiry to the WIZVSP program development team for a solution.
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
Hi Eric,
the link is from a Website where Wiznet VSP is listed as Malware I Attach you the Screenshots of the Website.
And I Attach a Screenshot of the Antivier Programm
Maybe It helps
RE: RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by irina WIZnet ·
Thank you for your help.
I’ll pass it on to the WIZVSP program development team and I’ll let you know the results at this post.
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by irina WIZnet ·
We changed the category of this post to WIZVSP.
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Lord Gismo ·
Thank you very much for the fast answer
RE: WIZnet VSP is detected as Malware
by Zeljko Hrvoj ·
Also here.
“F-secure PSB” (workstation security) detected it as Trojan.Generic.22110418
I downloaded it from official site and used your key…