Cannot Download Configuration Tool
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Cannot Download Configuration Tool
by Kei ·
When I checked it, I was able to download it without problems.
I do not know if there was a problem with your server at the time of your connection.
I have also added the latest version 1.0.3, so please try again.
WIZ550S2E download page
RE: Cannot Download Configuration Tool
by tcontrada ·
Clicked your link about, but still no response from your server.
Is there another link I can try?
Thanks…
RE: RE: Cannot Download Configuration Tool
by Kei ·
Would you try again with the link below?
WIZ550 ConfigTool 1.0.3