WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
by irina WIZnet ·
Dear djdjdjjole
Would you mind to attach a screenshot or picture that make us understand a current situation?
Then, we will try to figure out what is problem quickly.
Regards,
Tom
RE: WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
by djdjdjole ·
I hope I successfully attached an image. Here, I want to add that I soon found that pinging 192.168.1.1 works, and 192.168.1.186 does not.
I intentionally erased the first command after reset (echo suppress) in order for picture to have enough place to show communication strings.
Regards
RE: WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
by djdjdjole ·
I noticed my error- didn’t read the lines that say AT+WJOIN=? doesn’t return actual info (but rather from memory). Then I suppose my IP is 192.168.1.186. However it doesn’t reply to ping request. It seems that 192.168.1.186 is not my IP address, but I don’t know what it represents in string response. In that case how can I learn it (IP address) ?
Regards
RE: WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
by djdjdjole ·
And I forgot to send screenshot of scanning process - module vs laptop.
Regards
PS I was informed that I should consider replying in one post. However don’t know whether I can attach few pictures in one post, so I did it this way.
RE: RE: WizFi310 EVKit network scan and join
by cliff ·
Hello,
If signal’s power is weak, it won’t be search.
< AT+FPING >
First, you should check the firmware version.
You can check and download a latest version in following.
http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi310:wizfi310firmware:start
Second, you should disable to firewall related with ping.
And then try it again.
Thanks, regards.