Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
by Kei ·
Hello.
First of all, I apologize for making you confused.
You seem to have referred to three repositories.
You said that all three sources are different, but ioLibrary and WIZ550S2E use the same httpServer.c file.
I just recently made a commit because of other problems.
But the Web is clearly different.
This is because Web is a source written to operate as a WebServer.
As you say, ioLibrary’s functions are not made for images.
Therefore you should refer to WIZ550web.
For reference, please refer to the send_http_response_body () function in the link above.
I also think the Topic below will help.
And since you have been confused by ioLibary, I will discuss ioLibrary with my colleagues
If you have any additional questions, please ask.
Thanks!
Best regard,
Kei.
RE: RE: Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
by jnewcomb ·
A follow up from my post…
WIZ550web has #defines to support filesystems - SD card, Dataflash and CODE FLASH.
Only the SD card option seems to be fully implemented.
In my implementation of CODEFLASH file server, in send_http_response_body() I was taking the file name from ‘uri_name’ and not from the HTTPSock_Status[get_seqnum].file_name.
I fixed this and it started working… (as was done when opening SD card files)
The bug report in the post above did not apply, because I re-wrote the HTTPSock_Status[get_seqnum].file_name to be a pointer to the filename in my table (not a memory buffer - thus saving 128 bytes RAM per file!)
See MAX_CONTENT_NAME_LEN
RE: Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
by Kei ·
Yes.
Unfortunately, Only the SD card option is fully implemented.
You used a pointer approach.
I agree with your method for this part.
We will test it on our own and discuss whether to apply it to the next release.
Thank you for your feedback.
RE: Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
by jnewcomb ·
Be careful, this works well when only using a static file system in CODE FLASH.
It will add complexity when mixing SD or DATA FLASH file because you need to ‘cache’ the filename.
RE: Does the HTTP webserver example actually work?
by Kei ·
Thank you for your advice.
As we go through the tests, I will refer to your topic.