Changing one port from TCP to UDP without resting the WIZNET
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Changing one port from TCP to UDP without resting the WIZNET
by Eugeny ·
Ronit, I assume you close the socket between reusing it? And then set socket’s option register to UDP, and open the socket?
RE: Changing one port from TCP to UDP without resting the WIZNET
by ronitw ·
I closed the socket, set it to UDP and open again.
Before the NTP request in UDP, the WIZNET did not send ARP.
There is any thing I can do to make the WIZNET to send ARP.
I tried to clear the Sn_DHAR, by writing to it 0xFF, but it did not force the WIZNET to send ARP.
Thanks
Ronit
RE: RE: Changing one port from TCP to UDP without resting the WIZNET
by Eugeny ·
I do not have a solution to this issue (probably you found it already?), let me suggest the following: