W7107SR Problem - RX retuning bytes written in TX
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7107SR Problem - RX retuning bytes written in TX
by jameskim ·
Hello,
Are you using Hercules as a server?
If so, I doubt you set “server echo” enabled.
You only encountered WIZ107SR send some bytes, which it sent to the Hercules right before, back.
I guess Hercules send it back to the module.
WIZ107SR must forward data which it received from ethernet.
Thank you.
James.
RE: W7107SR Problem - RX retuning bytes written in TX
by pertosa ·
Thank you for your response javakys,
However I’m not using Hercules as a server. I’m conecting using TCP Client.
Also, I build a quick C application to send the status command. I made sure my application wasn’t on “echo mode” and the w7107SR still sends the number of bytes received by the application,
I used wireshark to sniff the connection and it really seems to be the w7107SR.
Anyone has any idea how to solve this?
Thanks in advance
RE: W7107SR Problem - RX retuning bytes written in TX
by jameskim ·
Hello,
Please let me know which firmware version you’re using.
Thank you.
James.