Boot mode/putty
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Boot mode/putty
by cliff ·
Hello,
Well…I think, you should re-check that.
There’s a problem with the red box, right?
If it so, please check status from following.
Mode LED Indicate Data/Command Mode
LOW(ON) : Data Mode
HIGH(OFF) : Command Mode
Wi-Fi LED Indicate Wi-Fi Association
LOW(ON) : Wi-Fi is associated
HIGH(OFF) : Wi-Fi is not associated
About terminal program, I suppose, it was acts on data mode.
If you want to know about it detailed, please check following.
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#command_mode_data_mode[/url]
Also, terminal program is used in youtube video is “Helcules”.
And following is wizfi250’s firmwate update tool and files.
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250firmware:start[/url]
Please check again about that.
Thanks, regards.
RE: Boot mode/putty
by soellicha ·
Hello,
Thanks for the reply
ARE there any drivers for the wizfi?
3.I have managed to send data to wizfi from MCU
Thank you
RE: Boot mode/putty
by cliff ·
Hello,
If you set the boot mode, it will.
But, if you don’t that, you can see result like on the video.
I will attach driver file on your e-mail. Please check it after install that.
Well…You should check if it is boot mode.
AT command not operate on boot mode.
Thanks, regards.
RE: Boot mode/putty
by soellicha ·
Hello Cliff
Thanks for the reply
What video do you mean? I set the boot mode but maybe the driver is the problem. *edit installed the driver and managed to upgrade wizfi module!
I downloaded the driver but has extension of .zzz HOW do I use that? ( edit FIXED is OK now I changed the extension to ZIP - extracted it and worked THANKS!!! )
When I send the AT commands only the wifi LED is on the MODE is off, is this correct?
Also I try to send AT commands from the MCU with both LEDs off MODE & WIFI and I get no response!!!
On which FORMAT should I send the AT commands?
So far I send as string ( “AT” )
should I send ( "A,T\r) ?
should I send as ascii number? ( 65 , 84 ) ? 65 for A and 84 for T ? What about the comma?
Thank you!
RE: Boot mode/putty
by cliff ·
Hello,
AT command operates in “command mode”.
It doesn’t matter “AT” or “AT\n”. Both of them was handled by WizFi250.
I do not know which MCU to use, but it might be a good idea to analyze the WizFi250 source in the Arduino Library.
If you need it, you can get to follwing.
github.com/Wiznet/WizFi250_arduino_library
Thanks, regards.