WIZ110SR Problem on startup
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ110SR Problem on startup
by Edward ·
I not understand…
First, when you turn on board, are you don’t connection lan cable?
If i correct saying, your said is wrong.
It is normal operation.
If before turn on board, when connected serial cable and lan cable when occur this problem It is problem. It is need checking the board.
Thank you.
RE: WIZ110SR Problem on startup
by Kei ·
Hello, Miroglio Paolo.
I have tested what you configure.
Like below.
Is this what you want?
If it is correct, the LED is turned on as you see it.
I recommend that you change the cable or give some more information (photo etc).
To help you with your testing, share the environment I tested below.
When two boards are A and B respectively, A is set to Server and B is set to Client.
If you enter server network information(remote address & remote port) in client, it will connect automatically when two devices are connected.
Of course, the local ip address of both boards must be different.
That is, the client must have a different remote ip address and local ip address.
You may already know, but leave information to emphasize once again.
And the picture below is the information and the results I tested.
I hope that helps.
Best Regards,
Kei