WizFi210-EVAL Board does not respond
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi210-EVAL Board does not respond
by cliff ·
Hello,
I think that Rx mode is normally operation, but Tx mode is malfunction.
So, I recommend change another Rs232 to USB cable to you, not DB9 port.
For reference I usually use kw-825 from Netmate for test nowadays.
Thanks.
RE: WizFi210-EVAL Board does not respond
by WizUser ·
I’ll try using a kw-825 cable.
Thank you Cliff.