Custom W5500 Board Don't Respond to SPI
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Custom W5500 Board Don't Respond to SPI
by irina WIZnet ·
First, I want you to see the reference schematic we provide.
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/products:w5500:w5500_evb:w5500_evb_v1.0_140527.pdf
I’ll talk this issue to the person in charge of hardware engineer @Scott
RE: Custom W5500 Board Don't Respond to SPI
by jpc0809 ·
Hi! I think I got most of the parts there covered. Hopefully, you can point something that I’d missed?