RCV interrupt high but buffer len is 0
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: RCV interrupt high but buffer len is 0
by Eugeny ·
Don’t you forget to reset this interrupt flag bit in your ISR? If you will not reset it manually W5100 will continue holding interrupt line active.
RE: RCV interrupt high but buffer len is 0
by gossamer ·
So, I am polling the value of interrupt on common Reg Address (0x0015) and checking which socket received interrupt.
Then I read value of interrupt on socket reg address, and checking if RECV bit is set. if it is set, I am clearing a bit by writing (1<<2) on interrupt register.
And after that I read rx received size register 0x0*26 (0x0426 for socket 0). But I always read 0, even though I sent the character. I dont have pending interrupt after that, cause recv bit is reset, until next char of course. So, apart from actual reading of buffer, interrupts are working properly
Edit
Found the bug … totally retarded one. I was actually reading socket1 instead of socket0
It is working now, at least the size of buffer, now I need to do the actual reading, but I have feeling it should be the same as sending something …