UDP server multiple clients
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: UDP server multiple clients
by rmszal ·
It turns out that this problem is connected with sending ARP requests before packets, when destination IP is changing, just like if W5500 holds only one ARP record for socket[FORCE_ARP option is disabled]. Is it how this chip works?
I’ve been thinking about workaround this issue by creating ARP table on microcontroller side. Thus I have a question: if I read a Sn_DHAR register right after sending UDP packet, will that be a destination MAC address, retrieved through ARP request?
RE: UDP server multiple clients
by rmszal ·
FYI: Solution that I’ve mentioned above is working correctly.