Use SPI to comunicate between STM32 nucléo and WizFi250
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Use SPI to comunicate between STM32 nucléo and WizFi250
by wizdaniel ·
Hi
please check your registered e-mail. i had sent the SPI GUIDE of WizFi250 via e-mail.
you can refer to the spi guide. and check the SPI data handling…
MCU can receive the SPI data from WizFi250 when the MCU sent 0xF0(SPI NULL) instead of 0(you sent)
RE: Use SPI to comunicate between STM32 nucléo and WizFi250
by Fesbbt ·
Hello,
Thank you for your answer and the datasheet. i tried to modify my code thanks to this but there is still something i don’t understand.
My first is only send “AT\r” command and receive "[OK] from Wizfi250. So :
Then I start the communication :
-cs = 0
-cs = 1
-cs = 0
-cs = 1
-cs = 0
-cs = 1
-cs = 0
wait 10us
send \r
wait 10us
-cs = 1
I check “SPI_DATA_READY” signal
when SPI_DATA_READY is High I send 0xF0 while SPI_DATA_READY is high to read datas from Wizfi250.
But during this period i receive only 0xF0 and \n. So still not the famous [OK].
So there is something I’m not doing correctly or forgetting. Please could you correct my instruction sequence described above.
Maybe there is something I am forgetting because I don’t use the control code like SPI_ESCAPE, SPI_XON, SPI_XOFF, … but I don’t understand their signification and when they should be used.
Thanks for your help
RE: Use SPI to comunicate between STM32 nucléo and WizFi250
by wizdaniel ·
Hi
please refer to the following link.
github.com/Wiznet/Arduino_WizFi250
Arduino library of WizFi250 is used SPI interface. you can refer “wizspi_byte”, “process_esc_code”, “spi_senddata” functions in “WizFi250_spi_drv.cpp” and so on.
Thanks.
RE: Use SPI to comunicate between STM32 nucléo and WizFi250
by raviteja226 ·
Hi
I’m trying to send AT commands through stm32f4 board to wizfi250 like AT, AT+WSCAN, but it is not responding clearly.
It is sending 1 or 2 characters like A or AT and stopping to send clear response like “[ok]”