Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?
by jim ·
Dear pstone
You can search examples in WIZnet Museum. (http://www.wiznetmuseum.com)
[url]http://wiznetmuseum.com/?s=WIZ110SR[/url]
[url]http://wiznetmuseum.com/ethernet-collection/[/url]
Thanks.
RE: Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?
by pstone ·
Thanks - I didn’t see anything specific in there. If anyone has found a project box this fits in, can you please post a link?
RE: Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?
by nodecentral ·
Hi
Please could someone recommend where I can get a basic case for my WIZ110SR ?
I don’t like that the board is exposed and would feel happier if I could give it some protection
Huge thanks