W5200 Read/Write Error
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5200 Read/Write Error
by mefickle ·
Giving this a bump because I’m on a bit of a time constraint. Thanks again!
RE: W5200 Read/Write Error
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi,
I want to look wave of oscilloscope.
I think MCU is not followed W5200 SPI format.
RE: W5200 Read/Write Error
by abes ·
I’d recommend checking the SPI setup. It sounds possible that your MCU is in slave mode, and is driving the MISO pin when the slave select goes low. If you have a resistor on the MISO line you can remove, or if you can lift one of the pins to create an open circuit, you can verify who is actually driving that line.
I’ve use SPI based Wiznet modules (I think the W5200) before with no problems, so if that’s not it, maybe you are missing a detail of the protocol.
RE: W5200 Read/Write Error
by mefickle ·
Hi,
So my issue was that I was operating in the wrong SPI Mode and outputting data on the wrong clock edge. Thanks for the help/suggestions!