UART HW control
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: UART HW control
by wizdaniel ·
Hi Andreas Achilleos.
WizFi250 can support HW flow control via CTS and RTS pins. But I don’t know what is your problems. because of the lack of explanation.
Thanks.
RE: UART HW control
by soellicha ·
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I mean that I have set both MCU and wizfi to operate with H/W control and when I connected the 2 devices they could “talk” even with CTS,RTS pins unconnected!
Is this possible?
Thank you
RE: UART HW control
by wizdaniel ·
Hi Andreas Achilleos.
AS I said WizFi250 can support CTS, RTS pins. But it is not required to use it.
You can use a Simple UART(TX, RX, VCC,GND), not use CTS, RTS.
So, Communications between MCU and WizFi250 are possible even though CTS, RTS pins unconnected.
Thanks.