WIZ550web - disabling digital I/O status storage
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ550web - disabling digital I/O status storage
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, bachus.
It’s possible to disable saving I/O status. It can be implemented by modifying the firmware.
Please commented out the I/O status save function in below listed functions at userHandler.c file.
[Path]
src/PlatformHandler/userHandler.c
[The name of I/O status save function]
write_IOstorage(&IOdata, sizeof(IOdata)); (commented out this code line)
[Function list]
set_digital_io_output();
set_digital_io_alias();
set_digital_io_direction();
set_diodir();
set_diostate();
set_dioalias();
Our WIZ550web module adopted the STM32F MCU.
It’s minimal 10000 write cycles for internal flash memory of STM32F types.
Thanks.
RE: WIZ550web - disabling digital I/O status storage
by bachus ·
Hi Eric,
thanks a lot. I will try to disable as you described.
Regards
Torsten
Hi Eric and team,
I have implemented and tested it successfully. I want to thank you again.
Best regards
Torsten