WIZ550web probable error
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ550web probable error
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Orko.
This is not an error. It is intended points.
The purpose of mounting the LEDs, indications for WIZ550web module working status. (Fixed output direction and fixed purpose)
LEDs On/off function of the webpage(On-board LED Status) is an example which can be LED controlled by the webpage.
Other digital I/O’s status (‘Digital I/Os’ on the webpage) is stored when every changes occurred.
The ‘digital I/O’s status’ includes pin’s direction, status and alias.
Regards,
Eric.
RE: WIZ550web probable error
by Orko ·
Hi Eric,
Being a web page on demonstration , I now understand the message.
greetings,
Orko