W5100 and Wireless Routers
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5100 and Wireless Routers
by justinkim ·
Hi mwifi
I understand your question is this.
Is that right?
but… I don’t know whther any part of the networks.
please describe in detail.
RE: W5100 and Wireless Routers
by mwifi ·
See the current scenario:
I suspect “IP FRAGMENTATION”
RE: W5100 and Wireless Routers
by justinkim ·
If there is a problem in the source code, I think IP issues.
Laptop is can be holding a many IP. but W5100 shield is holding a single IP.
So You must check the Router IP. Each Routers must have the same Network.
thank you