Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Eugeny ·
Thank you very much for the information. You talk about UDP in general. I need information about UDP in terms of implementation in W5100.
So:
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Eugeny ·
Thank you, but it does not answer questions I asked. I already studied these documents, and I think I have an idea how DHCP protocol works.
My questions are related to how to implement UDP communication using W5100 - protocol between W5100 and the computer bus it is connected to.
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Eugeny ·
I am not sure I understand what you are talking about. Where are functions you are talking about? Previous document you have attached is description about DHCP in W5100. No functions are there.
In addition please note, that I write everything from scratch - I can not use C or PIC assembler, because I write for another platform and in different assembler, that’s why I need theory in addition to examples. And I can not derive theory of operation from examples I downloaded from the WIZnet site.
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Eugeny ·
Thank you for your BASIC sources. As you an author of them you should have an answer to my questions, and let me ask differently.
In file W5100-RX, why function RecvFrom is having
[code] WriteReg(sock, rSx_CR, CR_RECV)
at the end?
RE: Basic questions about WIZnet/5100
by Coccoliso ·
NOP