W5100 problem connecting to remote server
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5100 problem connecting to remote server
by Coccoliso ·
You set the gateway address (registers GAR0/GAR3) , subnet mask (SUBR0/SUBR3) and mac address (SHAR0/SHAR5) into the W5100?
RE: W5100 problem connecting to remote server
by mcorsal ·
The gateway address is 192.168.1.1 the sub net mask is 255.255.255.0 the Mac address is {0x00,0x08,0xDC,0x01,0x02,0x02}
RE: W5100 problem connecting to remote server
by mcorsal ·
The 5100 send the message to the gateway but remaine indefinitelly in the SOCK_SYNSENT Status
RE: W5100 problem connecting to remote server
by mcorsal ·
I can give you a further indication, I think the problem may be related to NAT because using a VPN connection is working properly
RE: W5100 problem connecting to remote server
by aiods ·
Hi,
I am also having same problem. I applied all the noted comments from here to my system (setting gateways etc.,)
but I am still having problem with connection.
How did you solve connecting problem with VPN?
I am not familiar with VPN environment. Could you give me detailed guide on how you solved the problem?
Thank you very much!!
Regards,
Kim