PIC24/33 DHCP Can't get DHCP_ACK
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: PIC24/33 DHCP Can't get DHCP_ACK
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi,
Plz upload your packet capture file using like wireshark.
RE: PIC24/33 DHCP Can't get DHCP_ACK
by Coccoliso ·
I used PIC24 devices with Firewing Basic compiler converting the original source and runs both DHCP and DNS perfectly ([url]http://www.firewing.info/pmwiki.php?n=FirewingUser.W5500[/url]).
I’ll point out one thing that can happen as I wrote previously in this forum… [url]Problems while compiling dhcp.c file] 16/32 bit compiler optimize the structures and in some cases mixing different types sent frame does not respect the original fields position and adds some compensation bytes.
I solved it by sending the different fields of the structure individually however there are some directive in compiler to prevent this.