Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
by kaizen ·
Hi
I think this problem occur because WizFi250 is not SPI mode.
Please refer to this document.
[url]http://kaizen8501.blogspot.kr/2014/08/tutorial-for-using-wizfi250-evb-with.html[/url]
Thanks
RE: Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
by vova ·
Hi,
From what I’ve understood from the tutorial, I need to reset the board (by pressing the function button three times) and then connect it to the arduino and the board will switch into SPI mode. Is that correct? I’ve tried doing that and got the same result.
Also I’m using the WizFI250 shield (not the WizFI250-EVB) so I don’t have the exactly same button layout as in the tutorial, and I can’t connect the board directly to my computer and read what it’s saying.
RE: Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
by kaizen ·
Hi
Did you use it?
If yes? This is not product of WIZnet. It is made by SeeedStudio. So If you want to use it, you must use library of seeedstudio.
please refer to this url.
[url]http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/File:Wizfi250.zip[/url]
RE: Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
by vova ·
That indeed explains a lot. Thanks!
Could you help me with the following problem:
When I used the library and client sample provided here:
seeedstudio.com/wiki/File:Wizfi250.zip
I got the shield to connect to my wifi (I saw it from another device when I did a network scan). However, my computer did not get a tcp connection from the board. Here is what the serial monitor showed(followed by a bunch more of [ERROR: INVALID INPUT}):
Here is the sample code:
I tried using the tutorial for using the board with the Arduino Uno here: seeedstudio.com/wiki/Talk:Wifi_Shield_(Fi250
but I didn’t understand what “Blink” sketch they were talking about and how to upload it directly to the shield (I tried uploading the sample Blink sketch to the Uno with the shield connected and that yielded no results).
RE: Error : Timeout or Not Found Success String
by kaizen ·
Hi
Unfortuanally, I don’t had been use library of Seeedstudio. So I can’t tell you right answer about your question.
I think you have better change UART pins of Fi250 using jumper pin in contrast with Arduino uart pin.